'The Simple Way' eBook
S I M P L E / D E L I C I O U S / N U T R I T I O U S
Hail the Kale is so excited to release 'The Simple Way' ebook jam packed with easy to make recipes with simple and wholesome ingredients.
I am passionate about using simple ingredients to create meals that celebrate humble ingredients. Cooking could be creative and not restrictive, healthy should be simple, not be complicated and 'The Simple Way' will take you there.
W H A T Y O U W I L L G E T /
I have included over 50 of my most loved recipes divided across three categories 'Breakfast', 'Something More' and 'Salads'
- Over 50 delicious, easy to make recipes with ingredients that you will already have in your pantry and fridge.
Here is a taste of the recipes you get:
No Grain Choc Porridge
Avo + Pea smash w/ Hummus, Eggs and Pomegranates
Mango Madness Smoothie Bowl
Buckwheat Pancake Mess
Spiced Lamb and Eggplant Sliders
Chicken Burrito Bowl
Raw Pad Thai
Grilled Peaches w/ basil, torn mozzarella, walnuts + rocket
Many so many more!
- All recipes are gluten free, grain free and refined sugar free. Many are dairy free are easy to make vegetarian
- Learn how to build your own HTK nourish bowl using simple and easy to find ingredients. I have also provided the recipes for dressings and toppings for example my favourite tamari pepitas, hail the kale hummus and clean satay sauce
- Essentials when stocking your pantry and fridge (including the brands I recommend)
- My top 5 brunch spot guide in Perth. Reviews on my favourite 5 cafes in Perth and what I order at these places
- Colourful HD images and clean contemporary layout
- Interactive easy navigation to pages, index and external links
Mobile & Tablet accessible
Tag me in your re-creations on Instagram as I love seeing them: #hailthekale #thesimpleway & @hail_thekale
Once your payment is received you will be given the PDF to download. You will also be emailed a copy. Please do not share this copy. It is limited to one copy per a transaction
If you are downloading straight to your apple iPad or iPhone your device may require apps such as iBooks or Adobe Reader. I would suggest that you download these before you download your copy
- If you have any issues with opening the PDF please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- >>Please note: as this is a digital download, strictly no refunds. <<